Friday, April 26, 2013

How to: Whiten Your Teeth With A Strawberry (All Natural)

           

      Hello my lovely Kittens!
A couple nights ago, while I was brushing my teeth, I noticed how stained they were. Last night I decided to do something about that, so here you go, and enjoy! :D

                              What you need:
                           1. 1 ripe fresh strawberry
                           2. 1/8 of a teaspoon baking soda
                           3. bowl/plate
                           4. Knife and fork 
                           5. A tooth brush
                           6. A set of stained/dirty teeth




        Cut up the strawberry and mash it with the fork



                      Add the baking powder and mix



                                         This it what it should look like

                                         
                                   My teeth before the strawberry mixture. 


         Put some mixture on a soft bristle tooth brush



                Brush your teeth and wait for 5 minutes, do not                  spit or rinse your mouth before the 5 minutes!



                                 After 5 minutes rinse your mouth and brush like you normally do every day. :D



Floss, to get any seeds out of your teeth.

                     And enjoy your new white smile!




                                                                   Before!

 After


I really loved the results, I hope you try it out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment