Sunday, May 26, 2013

D.I.Y. Cardboard Bird House

Hi Kittens!
Thank you so much for sticking with me! Today I have a D.I.Y. project that I think you'll enjoy!


                                          What you need:
                                         1. Cardboard
                                         2. 12" Ruler
                                         3. Black Sharpie
                                         4. Tape
                                         5. Knife/Scissors
                                         6. Pencil


                                     Get all of the stuff together


                         Step 1: Measure out a 12" by 12" square


                 Step 2: With the pencil, draw a 4x4 grid of small squares



Step 3: Follow the lines I draw in Sharpie











                    Step 4: Cut it out! The scribbled areas are where you cut (You don't need that part)




                                  Step 5: Fold the following






                          Step 6: Tape, sides and bottom then trim and add small square and tape to the top





Done! You can spray paint it for an extra flare!






No comments:

Post a Comment