Friday, June 28, 2013

Review: NYC High Definition Volume Mascara

    Hello my lovely Kittens!
So It's been a while since I did a review, so I hope you enjoy!

   About a year ago I picked up this mascara called  "NYC High Definition Volume Mascara". It's was only about $5 and it looked good. When I got home I decided to try it out, I found out that it is an okay brand but it clumps very easily. 

   But, I must say that, once I put it on before a long car trip. I fell asleep, and no smudging! I would like you to see for your self, so please enjoy! ^.^


                                           Here it is!


                             This is the bottle. I like the color!



                       The brush is just plastic and is quite skinny.



My eye before the product, I did use a curler.


This is just one coat and it seemed dark enough. I didn't like how much it separated my eyelashes.



    This is what it looked like about 3 hours after I applied it.



I hoped you enjoyed my review and I hope to see you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment